Beginning in the fall of 2016, Wilson College has partnered with Eduspire, a statewide leader in professional development and continuing education for educators (with an emphasis on technology integration and innovation). Wilson College and Eduspire have collaborated to develop courses offered individually as graduate-level courses through Wilson College, and they have introduced a new Wilson College Master of Educational Technology (MET) program consisting primarily of these courses.
- Eduspire has approximately 60 accomplished instructors, who are generally leading educators and practitioners of the innovative application of technology in the K-12 classroom.
- Eduspire was the driving force and primary partner with PAECT in bringing back the KTI program (formerly sponsored by PDE)
- Eduspire’s software division, Eduspire Solutions, develops web-based and mobile applications to streamline and enhance classroom monitoring and the flexible scheduling of school activities
- Visit Eduspire’s blog
- Follow Eduspire on social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus
- Subscribe to Eduspire’s ‘Insights’ e-Newsletter
- To see Eduspire course-taker testimonials, click here