Teacher Online Pathway Middle Level Certificate Requirements
Disciplinary Core in Area of Concentration
A TOP student is responsible for passing the content area of the required state testing. If student feels he/she needs to supplement his/her content knowledge with courses, the Pathway Director can direct the student toward appropriate courses.
Areas of middle level certification: English, Science and Social Studies.
Education Course Requirements -- for all TOP middle leve certifications. This pathway was designed for students to potentially complete the program in 12-18 months. Most online courses run on a compressed schedule.
- Required courses graded "C" or above may be transferred from transcripts.
- Additional required courses will include those outdated and/or not previously completed
- Teacher Intern Pathway (TIP)
- TIP Certifications
- Teacher Online Pathway (TOP)
- Teacher Online Pathway (TOP) for Out-of-State
- TOP Certifications
- Foreign Languages Intern Pathway (FLIP)
- Tuition & Fees
- Intern Track
- Adjunct Faculty
- Education in Action
- Future of Education
- Required Clearances
- Education Program Goals
- Student Services