Mission: Enable parents and families to be involved and informed participants in the Wilson College community by serving as representatives for the College with prospective, current, and graduate student families.
Parent Council Member Benefits:
- Access to the college's executive leadership twice a year to hear exciting new initiatives straight from the leaders of Wilson College
- Opportunity to be a founding member of the inaugural Parent Council
- Have an active voice in providing feedback to the College to improve student life and development
Parent Council Member Responsibilities:
- Annual monetary contribution to the Wilson Fund - See ways to give here.
- Completing volunteer requirements
- Participation and attendance at a semi-annual full-day Parents Council planning conference
Member Selection Criteria: Members of the Parents Council are selected based upon their knowledge of Wilson College, strong communication skills, demonstrated Wilson pride, and open-mindedness.
Interested in joining the Parents Council? Please fill out this form.
Contacts for the Wilson College Parents Council:
Katie Shank ‘19
Alumni Relations Associate
Class of 2024