College Expenses, What's Your Plan?
Paying for the rising costs of a college education is a concern for nearly every student and family. Having a solid plan for covering the cost of college is an important step toward graduation. Wilson College is pleased to enlist the services of ACI Payments to make the process easier for you. ACI Payments Inc., a leading tuition payment plan provider in the industry, is working together with Wilson College to provide you with sensible strategies for covering the rising costs of college.
Here is a Proven Plan
A payment plan through ACI Payments is not a loan program. You have no debt, there is no interest assessed, and there is no credit check. There is a convenience fee that will be charged. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a nonrefundable enrollment fee that will be charged per installment each month. The program enrollment fee is nonrefundable and varies depending on the type of plan selected. You may set up your payment plan to withdraw its installments using the following payment types:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) - ACH payments are those payments you have authorized ACI Payments, Inc. to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Wilson College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 20th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) - Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged the 20th of each month until the balance is paid in full.
Convenient Online Enrollment
To enroll go to https://payplan.officialpayments.com/ . Choose the option that fits your Wilson College status (TRAD, Adult Degree Program or Past Due) and follow the instructions.
Have the following information available:
- Student ID.
- Name, address and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, account number, and bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Changes to Account
Changes in your student account balance is not automatically not automatically reflected on your payment plan. You will need to change the amount that the payment plan is set to withdraw from your account. Please contact the Student Services Center at least two days prior to the next installment payment date for changed to your ACI Payments, Inc. Payment Plan account. The due date can be moved forwards or backwards within a ten day window.
If you have questions regarding your tuition balance, please call the Wilson College Student Services Center at (717) 264-262-2016.
Should an automatic bank payment or credit card payment be returned, a $20.00 ACI Payments, Inc. Returned Payment Fee will be automatically assessed to your account. You will be notified by ACI Payments, Inc. of the returned payment via mail or e-mail. Any installment that is not paid as scheduled will incur a $5 ACI Payments, Inc. late payment fee which will be added to the account. This late fee is nonrefundable.
Payment Plan Information
Changes to Account
If you have questions regarding your tuition balance, please call the One-Stop Student Services Center at (717) 262-2016.
- Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fees
- Net Price Calculator
- Affording Your Wilson Education
- Applying for Aid
- Financial Aid Award Process
- International Student Aid
- Official Payment Plans
- Payment Options
- Types and Sources of Aid
- Policies and Procedures
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Code of Conduct
- Glossary of Terms
- Contact Us